Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful

Today I am Thankful for...
My Husband-Chuck.

(Old Family Picture Taken by my Aunt Hope)

He is such an amazing husband. He sacrifices so much for our family. He works so hard and as much as he can to provide for us and so I can be a stay at home mom. I love that he holds the Priesthood. Even though he is shy about using it I know I can talk him into helping us out when we need it. He is a good example to everyone around him. He is a patient man and he puts up with a lot from me-some good and some bad. He always has my back and will always try and protect me and our boys. He loves me unconditionally and tries his hardest to support me and help me. He is a loving husband and a loving father. He absolutely loves our boys and loves spending time with them and hearing all the fun stuff they learn everyday.
Thank you for always being there for me-even when I am not sure I deserve it-and Thank you for always loving me and supporting me. I wouldn't be where I am today with out you. Thanks for all you do.

(Odin and him at Zion Park)

(Odin and him at Church Museum in SLC)

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing bad I can say about Chuck. I think he is such a blessing to our family. I love him and respect him so much. It's not always easy being married to hormonal women, but he's one that doesn't complain!!!! We really got some good ones, didn't we?

    ReplyDelete