Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful

Today I am Thankful for...
Birthday Lunches!!!!

(Today 11-10-2009: Pasta Factory for Aunt Hopes Birthday)
My Mom is one of 6 girls in her family (no boys) and when it is one of their birthdays the birthday girl picks a place for lunch and they all go to lunch...They have been doing this for quite a few years now and in the last few years they have extended the invitation to us nieces...
I love when Birthday time for my Aunts come around so we can go have a good time at lunch...it is always nice to get together with my Aunts and Cousins...
I have the best Aunts in the world and I love each of them very much...and I am Thankful for your examples and I am Thankful for you extending your lunch invitations to include me and the other nieces...
I think this will be something that we will do the rest of our lives...we have came up with a Girl Tradition that will carry on for many years...
Thanks Tish, Cindy, Brenda, Launa, Hope and My Mom...
I love you all and I am Thankful for each and every one of you...
Here's to Birthday Lunches!!!!


(This was at Paula's Mexican Restaurant but I don't remember which Aunt had a Birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment