Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful

Today I am Thankful for...
Family Traditions.
I am Thankful for Family Traditions because they are something that you can pass on for generations to come.
I love all kinds of Family Traditions. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Traditions, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, all the holidays carry some kind of Tradition.
Today I was Thankful for a Tradition that we have been doing for a few years now. Today was the day that Golden Corral honored the Veterans and they get to eat free. For the last few years we have made it a Tradition to go with My Grandparents (The Memmotts) and eat there. I look forward to this time every year that we get to enjoy a dinner with my Grandparents and all the Veterans in our town. It is so fun to hear the stories while we wait in line and to see some of those Heros from way back when. I enjoy spending time with my Grandparents too.
I am Thankful for Family Traditions that make memories to last a lifetime.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and Thank You Golden Corral and Thank You Vets.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's cool that you guys share that special bond. Something you will never forget!!!

    ReplyDelete