Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful-Wednesday

Today I am Thankful for...
Stetson Cort Taylor.


Yes I know I already said I was Thankful for him but I just have been blessed by this little man so much and today was one of those days he just made an impression on me.
When I am having those really bad days and I just can't get my butt in gear-this little man knows how to help me. He is learning so much every day and I just love him so much. He knows when I am feeling in the dumps or just sad or frustrated and he comes over to me and gives me that smile or tries to talk to me. He tries to talk a lot lately and I don't know what he is saying but if I look into those eyes I can feel him telling me that I am OK and that I am going to be OK and that everything is going to be fine. I can feel my Saviors love coming through him and I don't know what I would do with out that. Sometimes that Smile and that little jabber talking is what I need to make it through the day.
He is such a good boy and I know I am having a lot of challenges right now but I know there is a reason and I need to make it through them and I will come out on top and a better person. Stetson Cort reminds me of this truth every day.
Thanks Baby for always loving me no matter what.
Thanks for your smiles and your talking. I hope I can always be there for you and make you proud.
I love you Baby Cort!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment