Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Odin-My Little Man

These photos (above and below) are Odin in some crazy hats we have...One of them started out on his head but then he wanted it on his feet and he pulled it all the way up and then was hopping around the house...it was pretty darn funny to watch...



This is when he was really really sick and he wanted to take some pictures but I told him "No" and then I took a picture of him...so he doesn't feel good, he is sad because I won't give him the camera and then he is mad because I took his picture...

This is the face that I love...I don't know what life would be like with out him in it everyday...he is my world...
Some updated pictures of Odin...he is getting so big and he is starting to talk pretty good...I understand almost everything he is saying...but I am also home with him all day so that might be why I know what he is talking about...he makes me laugh on a daily-more like an hourly-basis...he is always getting into something or creating something...his little mind just never stops...I don't even think it stops when he is sleeping...I sure love this boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment