Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful-Monday

On Monday I was Thankful for...
Our Family Doctor.
We have such a Great Family Doctor and I am so fortunate to have a Good Doctor. He never makes me feel like I am just another patient. He knows who I am and he cares about me and my family. He takes time to make sure we are doing good when we have our appointments. He doesn't rush us or make us feel rushed so he can move on to another patient. I had an appointment with him on Thursday and just before he was to come in to meet with me he had another patient go into labor at the hospital so he had to leave but he called me the next day at home to make sure I would be able to make it through the weekend before I met with him on Monday. How many Doctors would worry about their patients like that-Not many. He is a Good Doctor and he helps our family out a lot. I am very blessed.


(Doctor Barton and Odin)


(Doctor Barton and Cort and Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment