Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Boy Cort turns THREE

April 25th, 2012
I cannot believe that my little boy Cort is 3 already...where has the time gone...
He is constantly changing in so many ways and he is always making me laugh...
He says the funniest stuff to me, for example he has lately been calling me a coocoo butt or a coocoo face or a sillybutt or sillyface...he takes words that I call him and mixes them up and it is just so funny...
He is completely obsessed with Captain America...that hero is his favorite and he likes all the other ones but not as much as Captain America...he also LOVES Spiderman...
He loves balloons so I blew up a ton of balloons the night before his birthday so when he woke up the house was covered in balloons...
we took him to Texas Roadhouse so he could have a ride on the horse saddle for his big birthday dinner...
I love him so much and I may not tell him enough but I hope he always knows how special he is...he may cause me to have grey hair quicker but he also is the first to make me laugh and to give me kisses and hugs...he has so much energy and has since day one...
He is amazing and he will do amazing things in his life and I can't wait until those days but I just want it to slow down so I can take it all in...
I love him!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment