Wednesday, May 16, 2012

First of April Happenings 2012





 April 5th, 2012
Cort is a TIRED boy!!! I sure love this little man.




April 4th, 2012
We made these as a family for Odin's School Friends and it was quite the family bonding time...so funny...
1-This is how Cort did his...I put glue on the paper and he would slap the tissue paper down and yell all done...
2-This is how Odin did his...he learned at school how to crumple up paper and stick it on so that is how he did his...
3-This is Chucks...He had an idea to cut a strip of tissue paper, glue it down and then cut the ends and fold up and it worked fine except he got half way done and said he couldn't finish...ha ha ha...so funny so he did the purple and then I finished the rest...
4-This is one I did...I took the bottom of a pencil and scrunched the paper around it then stuck it to the chick...I was way to meticulous about it...
It was fun to see how we all did ours so different and Chuck and I got lots of laugh out of it all...





April 4th, 2012
I think he enjoyed his ice cream at the Black Bear Diner...what do you think??






April 3rd, 2012
Odin wanted me to take a picture of his spiky hair before leaving for school...he did his spiky hair all by himself...such a goofy boy...








April 2nd, 2012
Odin doing some home work for pre-school...I LOVE the look of concentration on his face...so cute









April 2nd, 2012
And this is what the boys seem do be doing a lot lately so I can get my crafts done...watching movies...such cute boys in their little undies :)








April 2nd, 2012
This is what my kitchen table looks like lately...doing lots of crafts and so the table is covered...



No comments:

Post a Comment