Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easter 2012



April 6th, 2012
We decorated eggs as a family...that is always fun...OK not really because I am horrible about everyone making messes instead of just enjoying the time...I am getting better but still have some work to do...At least Chuck was able to have fun and so the boys didn't notice me all stressed about it :)







April 7th, 2012
We did a bar-b-que and Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Hopies house and the boys had lots of fun...we always know how to party as a family :)






April 7th, 2012
It was Noah's birthday on April 6th so we celebrated with him and a yummy cake at the Easter Party...he is such a cute little man and I am so happy to have him here with us and have him be one of  Odin and Cort's best friend...







April 8th, 2012
Easter Sunday
All the boys in their cute new Easter Ties...
I love buying ties for boys...I have an addiction to ties...







April 8th, 2012
Liam eating a chocolate bunny that is as big as him...so funny...





No comments:

Post a Comment