Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More April Happenings 2012

April 20th, 2012
Chuck scratched his neck or something but I had to take a picture cause it actually looks like he got kissed or something on his neck...pretty funny huh...






April 20th, 2012
Two of my cutie pie, beautiful cousins-Kaylie and Kelsey...
These two crack me up and I sure love them LOTS!!!!









April 20th, 2012
My Mom wanted something new for Grandma Alice's funeral so we all decided to go shopping a little bit...we all piled into the handicap dressing room so we could decide on what clothes would work...so how many people can you fit into a dressing room...I think we got 8 people in there and could have fit more...so funny to see the peoples faces when we all came walking out of the same dressing room...pretty hilarious...








April 20th, 2012
This little princess Harper is about 3 months younger then Liam...she is the cutest thing EVER...she isn't so sure about me but I still Love her...




April 19th, 2012
Liam enjoying a Ring Pop...such a messy boy :)






April 19th, 2012
Cort put my glasses on and came over to me and asked "Mom do I look like a Dad in your glasses?" I of course answered "Yes you do look like a Dad." Hee Hee...he is a crack up...




April 18th, 2012
Again...you know it is a busy time when the boys crash in the middle of the day...
With My Grandma passing away and having all the family in town it was none stop busy for almost 3 weeks and so the boys crashed like this a lot...







April 17th, 2012
Doing my part in donating Plasma...I make a little money for emergencies and I get to help others...unfortunately this was the first time I had someone miss getting my vein the first try and so I bruised big time...so the picture of my bruise is on April 19th, 2012...not bad huh :)






April 16th, 2012
While my Uncle Darwin was in town for his moms-my grandmas-funeral my dad and him put in our new water heater...Liam was getting in their way and kept wanting to run out of the house so Chuck finally put him in his crib so he was barricaded and I went in and started feeding him gold fish...it made me think of the signs at Zoos that say "don't feed the animals" so I had to take a picture...it was all pretty funny...
and BIG THANKS to my Dad and Uncle for helping us out!!!!
They ROCK!!!!





April 16th, 2012
You can always tell when cousins are at our house to play...the toys are usually dumped ALL over the floor...that is fun right...at least they pick them up so I don't have to :)







April 16th, 2012
You can always tell when the boys have played real hard with cousins cause they CRASH on the couch...hee hee....I love these boys so much





April 15th, 2012
Brooklynn, Leland and Odin all playing on I-Pods or I-Phones...they are our future...hee hee






April 14th, 2012
Cort had an accident at our family pizza party and so he had to put a diaper on and he didn't have an spare clothes...so don't be jealous of this sexy outfit...hee hee




April 14th, 2012
Leland dressed as SpiderMan...look at that face...that is some serious butt kicking face going on...This kid is such a crack up...sure love him







April 11th, 2012
This is the face that Liam makes all the time...I absolutely LOVE it...he makes me laugh so hard






No comments:

Post a Comment