Wednesday, May 16, 2012

End of April Happenings



 Our Kansas Barnum Family only lives a short distance from where my sister Brooke is serving her mission and after they left us to go home they went to the Kansas City Temple Open House and we all got text messages of this picture...aren't they the cutest ever...this is my Aunt Sheila and my sister Brookie...it was so crazy to think that we were just with Aunt Sheila and her family 4 days earlier and then she was with my Sister...I miss them both like crazy and can't wait to see them all again...
LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!
April 2012









This is Liam right before bed...all smiles for the camera...I just love him so much I can't stand it...and they are all growing up so dang fast I can't keep up :(
But I will just keep enjoying the time and taking it all in
April 30th, 2012






Isn't this smile one to die for...I do think so...he loves putting hats on his head and whenever I pull the camera out he says "Cheese" and it is so dang cute...I sure love my little man Liam
April 30th, 2012




Cort usually goes into nursery with no problem but this 1 o'clock hour has been pretty rough and lately he has been crying when we take him there...Chuck and I are sure it is just cause he is tired but we want to enjoy our classes so we don't want to take him home and on this day one of the leaders told us he cried for a second and then he was passed out asleep...so I had to go take a picture of him...I dare say he was their easiest child that day...so funny...
April 30th, 2012






We went to Grandpa and Grandma Taylor's later to play and get the older boys from their sleepover and Cort decided to have a fight with the cement and he lost...he had a knot and bruise on his head for over a week...it was craziness...so funny...but all he wanted was some goldfish and then he was all better...such a clumsy little nugget...
April 28th, 2012






Since the older boys were at a sleepover this was the only little face I woke up too...and it is a pretty darn cute face if I do say so myself...Love this munchkin
April 28th, 2012




I was filling this big garbage can with dirt and then didn't want to drag it to the dumpster so I made my own redneck wheel barrel...and it worked perfectly...
Your Welcome to steal my idea anytime :-)
April 28th, 2012








Odin and Cort had a sleep over at Grandpa and Grandma Taylor's so Chuck and I took Liam out on a date with us...Whenever we don't have the two pickyer children Chuck and I like to try some place new and something we haven't had before so this day we went to a Vietnamese Restaurant and it was pretty darn good..
April 27th, 2012








If Cort isn't causing complete chaos then he is usually passed out like this...I enjoy cuddle time with him...it is the only time he cuddles with me is when he is tried and I LOVE it...
April 27th, 2012







This is the view I see of Cort most days...he is always doing these flip things and hitting anyone or anything in his way...he is such a crack up
April 27th, 2012






My brother modeling the hair things that his wife Lacey made...now aren't they just pretty...I think they are prettier in a girls hair though :)
April 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment