Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Liam Turns ONE

Our Baby Boy turned the Big #1
I can't believe how fast the last year has gone...
He is seriously one of the best boys ever...I have some pretty amazing kids but Liam has been a serious blessing in disguise he helped me make it thru those rough months when Chuck was over seas and he always put a smile on my face along with Odin and Cort's face...he kept us all distracted and moving on everyday...days none of us wanted to get up and do anything-he was always the one pushing us to do something...
our lives would not be anything like they are with out him and he would be so missed...
We are grateful for him and all the happiness he brings into our home...




















I made each of my boys a shirt for their first birthday...this one is Liam's :)













 Cort just had to help open those gifts...we kept asking him to step back and let Liam do it but he just couldn't go with out helping...pretty funny...







No comments:

Post a Comment