Friday, November 4, 2011

Oooops

I found some more pictures from the end of July that I forgot so here you go...


My sister-Brooke and my best friend/sister-Brandy and I have had these underwear things that I cute out of some swim shorts years ago and we keep passing them back and forth...they thought that they had been lost but really I have had them the whole time...so for my sisters Birthday I took pictures of the boys wearing them and I sent the pictures and the underwear to her on her mission for her birthday...she about died laughing...I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall when she opened them...so funny....




We spent Saturday up in Pine Valley with the Stocking Family...My dad wasn't able to go because he had to work so my mom and I loaded up the boys and went to play with the Stocking Family...we took the boys bikes and my mom took some buckets and shovels to play in the dirt with...we had a lot of fun...but then again how can you not have fun when you are with the Stocking Family...they ROCK!!!!









The next day I had to try and take a picture of all the boys owies...Cort crashed on his bike at one point so he had scrapes all over and Odin got scratches from tree branches when we went for a hike thru the woods and me being a bad mommy didn't put sunblock on Liam so he got a little sun burnt on his cheeks and nose...




At Sunday dinner Liam saw the cheese container and he kept stealing it...and if we took it away to put some on our food he yelled at us...it was pretty funny...





This was us hanging out after Sunday Dinner at my Moms and you can see Corts owies a little better in these pictures....he looks like he had the crap beat out of him...check out his face-those are scrapes from crashing not food on his face :)
he is a pretty tough kid though



No comments:

Post a Comment