Friday, November 4, 2011

August 2011

So August started out with Swim Lessons...Odin did Level 1 and I did the Mom & Tot class with Cort...my kids LOVE the water just like their Mommy...I am so happy that they do LOVE the water like me and don't hate it like their Dad...they did so good and are my little fish...
My Aunt Pam had surgery on her foot right before swim lessons started so she was home taking it easy and who better to take it easy with then my little man Liam-so she watched him while we were at swim lessons...it was so nice...



Funny Story:
On the last day of swim lessons the kids get a little certificate that shows everything that they passed off and what level they can move onto the next time...well at the bottom of Odins his teacher had wrote a note that said "Great Job Odin" and when we got into the car Odin said to me "Look Mom my paper says-You did a good job and so you should go to the happy place and get a happy meal."
I said "Oh really is that what it says"
Odin: "Yes Mom it does"
Me: "Well we can't go inside because we are in our swim suits and all wet."
Odin: "That is OK Mom cause all you have to do is drive up and say what you want and then they hand it to you out the window."
Me: "Well OK then."
-so do you think we go to the Happy Place (aka McDonalds) a little to much???
it was pretty funny.



We also did A LOT of swimming at my Aunt Pams house...and the Clyde Family joined us a few times...it was a nice way to spend the summer...our days usually went as follows
Wake Up and Eat breakfast
Go Swimming at Aunt Pams
Eat Lunch
Take Naps
Wake up and Eat Dinner
Get Ready for Bed
then wake up in the morning and do it all over again...it sure made the days go by really quick...




We went to cousin Cambelles Birthday party at Aunt Ginas house for a swimming party...again we were in the water more then not this whole summer...
Odin just loves hanging out with his cousin Tyler...he loves the boy time and doing boy stuff like wrestling and climbing and he looks up to Tyler a lot-which is fine by me because Tyler is such a good kid and he is such a good example for Odin...




For Fun once in a while I pull the mattress out from Corts bed and we lay down and watch a movie...really it is just a sneaky way to get a nap with out saying "lets take a nap"...hee hee...whatever works and whatever makes them happy...

I had to take this picture though because this is exactly how Chuck and I both sleep if we are on our bellies...I guess they really are our kids :)





My Cousin Josh and his little family came to town for a visit and we got to meet their newest little girl Natalie...so we all of course meet at our Grandparents house to hang out and have fun...and of course Odin was where ever Tyler was...so funny...

(yes Tyler has a scowl on his face but it was because I was taking his picture...it wasn't cause Odin was right by him and following him everywhere...he really likes Odin.)




These are the 3 babies...Liam and Harper are 3 weeks apart and little Natalee was born on May 10Th so she is about 3 months younger...and check out her hair...I love how much hair she has...




Hanging out at my Moms house after dinner on Sunday and Odin wanted to play photographer again...so here are his pictures...most of them came out blurry but these ones turned out good...thanks Aunt Pam and McKenzie for being such good sports...

(my favorite picture is the bottom middle one of McKenzie and Cort doing the kiss face...so cute.)




Liam LOVES eating food...he is such a good eater...



My Sister Brooke took some pictures of candy that my Mom sent her for her birthday and so we went to Judds and got some candy and did some silly pictures to send back to her...Odin and Cort came up with the Apple Smile by themselves...they are my kids for sure :)




Cort hasn't turned into his Dad and older Brother yet...he DOES like me to take his picture...and I love taking his picture...such a handsome boy...




Whenever I put Liam in the walker Odin and Cort think he needs to be pushed around...whatever makes them happy...
I love the picture of Odin telling Liam secrets...whenever Odin tells Liam secrets Liam turns his head thinking he is getting kisses...so funny...



And to wrap up the end of August here is my Little Man Liam wearing a shirt that is 100 Percent Factual...unless you ask Chuck...but whatever I will go by the shirt not what he says...


No comments:

Post a Comment