Friday, November 4, 2011

School Pictures 2011-2012

OK so there is this website called PINTEREST that I am in LOVE with...I love the many ideas for all kinds of different things that I get from their website...
so this one is of school pictures...and it will help me remember what all Odin was into when he started the school year...
I made sure I was all ready ahead of time so the morning of there wouldn't be any problems but I failed yet again...
the night before I made Cort a piece of paper to hold because I knew he would want to hold one if Odin was holding one...
I also asked Grandma Jeanette to come take a picture of all of us and also to watch Cort and Liam while I took Odin to school so I could walk him in on his first day...
the one thing I didn't plan on is the back pack being an issue...Odin got a new backpack as part of his school shopping so when Cort saw Odin had a back pack he wanted one too...so I pulled out Odins old one and gave it to Cort to wear...
and the tantrum began...
Odin wanted both backpacks...he didn't want to share with his brother...
so he was throwing a fit and crying the whole time I was trying to take pictures...and I was so bummed out because I had such a cute idea and it wasn't going to happen because I couldn't get Odin to stop crying...
but then my hero came out and saved the day...Grandma Jeanette came out to take the family picture and she got Odin to be happy and smile so I was finally able to get a happy picture of him...
YAY!!!
so the first sets of pictures are attempts at getting the perfect shot...and then the final ones are the ones I went with...
Enjoy!!!!



Odin:





Cort:




Liam:



All 3 boys:



Family:




Odin-Final Choice:



Cort-Final Choice:



Liam-Final Choice:



My Boys-Final Choices:
(I couldn't pass up putting in some crying ones because the face is just priceless.)








Whole Family-Final Choice:

No comments:

Post a Comment