Saturday, November 5, 2011

September 2011

We look forward to Peach Days in Hurricane every year...and this year Brandon and Lacey and the kids came to town so we had even more fun...






My Mom was one of the MC's at the parade and she wanted some pictures taken of her and Gwen doing their thing...so I snapped some and then later when I got home and started looking at the pictures I noticed Odins grin in almost every picture...he thought I was taking pictures of him...hee hee



My Super Cute Nephew-Blake...he is just so dang adorable I want to kiss his face all the time...





I guess we wore him out with all the cousin time and Peach Days fun...







Pictures for Daddies Birthday...











I love when the boys put on these wrestling outfits that their daddy and uncles used to wear...they are so dang cute in them...
LOVE!!!




This was the first Sunday that I put Liam in a button up shirt and tie...so of course we had to take pictures to send to Daddy...





One day while at Wal-Mart Cort saw the Halloween Cupcake mix and fun frosting so of course we had to buy it and try them...hee hee





My cousin Maddison babysat the boys while I went to the Relief Society Broadcast and the boys LOVED it...they love her so much...it is fun to have someone in the family who can babysit and love on the kids...



And of course when we got back home Odin wanted to be a Photographer again so we all obliged...hee hee




My little man Cort...





My little man Liam...






This child sleeps in the weirdest positions sometimes...




We took a trip to Salt Lake City to spend some time with cousins...it had been awhile since we made a fun trip and had fun with them...and fun is what we had...






No comments:

Post a Comment