Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Fun 2011

I let the boys paint pumpkins this year...they aren't much for cleaning out a pumpkin and I would have to do the carving so this was a way that they could have fun doing it all by themselves...




These are the treats I made for Odins school Halloween Party...





I wanted to snap a picture of him going into school but he was so fast it isn't that great of a picture...he is always so excited to go to school...




The Boys Trick or Treating in the neighborhood...and Uncle Matt went with me to help and it was so nice to have an extra set of hands...




And then of course I had to have some fun with the website PicNik and some of our photos...the boys thought it was funny to see the different stuff we did too...



Cort was laughing so hard when I was making Odins head all big and bubbled out...it was so cute to hear...


Both Odin and Cort loved the glasses and nose...and don't forget the eyeballs...those were a hit...


No comments:

Post a Comment