Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Highlights 2011

My Mom, Cousin-Amy, and I went to the TIME OUT for WOMEN conference this year and it was AMAZING!!! you leave feeling so good about being a woman and a mom and part of the Restored Gospel and part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints...so many things that could be talked about and if you get the chance to go you very much should...
(November 12th, 2011)








Oh man-Where did Liam go??? This kid rolls all over and finds all sort of new places to hide and play...he was also getting his leg workout on by trying to lift the mattress...such a goofy little man that I sure love...
(November 11th, 2011)







My VERY SWEET Hubby had these flowers delivered on our Temple Sealing Anniversary...
Our boys and I LOVED them and got to smell them for a good week or longer....
so nice to have technology so that even though he is over seas we can still talk and be in contact...
(November 11th, 2011)








Preparing for sick days in our house...I stalked up on these medicines and I am sure we will use them all
(November 8th, 2011)









This little man's tongue is ridiculous...check it out...so dang funny
(November 8th, 2011)









Odin and Liam having some fun...Odin loves being the BIG Brother...
he takes such good care of Cort and Liam and plays all the time with them...
(November 7th, 2011)









UH-OH Wheres Liam...this kid cracks me up when he discovers new places he can roll to or under and play...such a goofy boy...
(November 7th, 2011)









My view on sick days...I laid on the floor in the boys bedroom while they played around me and I snapped a few pictures...I could barely move I was so sick so I crawled from room to room taking care of them...it is amazing how much you still have to do when you are sick and home as a single parent....but they all survived and I got better and the boys had a free for all while I was down for the count :P
(November 6th, 2011)









Such goofy older boys...Cort sitting in a green bowl to watch tv and Odin using the foot rest as a toy land for his toys...so funny
(November 6th, 2011)







UH-OH...this little man has started rolling all sorts of places and hiding from us...so funny to get down on the ground and look to see where Little Man Liam has gone off too...
(November 3rd, 2011)







This is how Cort fell asleep...I don't know how he kept sitting up but he did it and it doesn't look comfortable but he slept just fine...oh to be a kid again and sleep how every you want with not much consequence or pain
(November 3rd, 2011)







This Little Man Cort LOVES getting his picture taken...so silly...don't you just love his "CHEESE" Smile :)
(November 2nd, 2011)






Cort My CRAZY LION!!!
This is the babies Halloween costume but he really wanted to wear the mask...such a goofy boy :)
(November 1st, 2011)






No comments:

Post a Comment