Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Month of July-2011


Catch up for the Month of July 2011

Liam and Cort just chillin'-when ever I take a picture of Liam either Odin or Cort or both are right there asking for their picture to be taken...this time is was Cort.



My Little Man Liam...I just can't get enough of this kid...my favorite is the one of him cross eyed looking at his toy...so funny...



We had a 4Th of July party at my in laws and it was so much fun...lots of family time with family we hardly get to see...Chucks cousin Crystal brought her two girls and they live in Oregon and it was so fun to spend time with them....





My Crazy Family...it was my Moms Birthday on the 10Th so we all had some cake but before we ate the cake we all took a picture of the "Creepy Cat" (as my sister Brooke calls it) and sent the picture to her on her mission letting her know that the "Creepy Cat" blew out the candles for her...her birthday was on the 28Th...




Odin and Liam just hanging out...




The boys got their pillows in the mail from a company called "Sweet Dreams Pillows" and what they do is you send a picture of your child and their parent in uniform or what ever picture you want and they put it on a pillow for the kids to have so they always have their service member parent with them...they do this all for free and if you can pay the shipping and handling and donate money they will take it but if not no pressure...the boys were so excited to get them...they sleep with them every night and I catch Cort talking to his a lot and it is so cute...









Their favorite pass time-blowing bubbles...so we went out to the grass and enjoyed the nice day.



Chuck was flying into Vegas for a few days before he shipped out over seas...I didn't tell the boys what we were doing at the airport, I just told them that we were going on a fun trip and that we were there to see some planes come in...so this is them watching the planes coming in...it would have been more exciting if Chucks flight came in earlier then 11 PM Vegas time but we were so happy to see him...




I wanted to make those few days of him being home memorable so the boys would remember the happy moments and not the sad moment of saying goodbye to their daddy again so I booked us a weekend at "The Golden Nugget" so that we could all swim with the sharks and fish...the boys LOVED it...we had so much fun...












We had to take Chuck back to the Vegas Airport early Monday morning so we did our fireworks with him on Sunday night so that the boys could have fun doing the fireworks with their daddy...
make sure you check out Corts outfit...the kid kills me, he is so funny.






We had to try and take some self portraits of us as a family before Chuck got on his plane...it took us a few tries but we got one with all of us in it...hee hee...the boys were so strong this time saying goodbye...me on the other hand bawled like a baby-again.

This is the boys telling their Aunt Brookie Happy Birthday...and then we sent her the photos on her mission...the last one is them making silly faces...these boys crack me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment