Friday, September 2, 2011

Taylor Family Pictures

June 3rd, 2011



With Chuck leaving for at least a year I wanted to get some family pictures with him in his uniform...I wanted to make as many memories as I could and have as many pictures as I could...I wanted the boys to have something to look at and remember him everyday and all the fun Daddy is...So the day before he shipped out (cause I always wait until last minute to get things done) I had my Aunt Hope come snap some pictures of us and she did a GREAT JOB!!!!


I love getting photos of us kissing our kids on the cheeks...I have so many and LOVE them and can't wait to put them all together for the boys as they grow up...






















Our Crazy Family...I know it is pretty impossible to get everyone looking at the camera with a 4 year old, 2 year old and new born but I just wanted to capture the craziness of our little family and that is what Aunt Hope caught.












Odin Charles Taylor























Stetson Cort Taylor















Liam Coulter Taylor



































While we would wait to set up another picture or wait for the boys to be looking at the camera my Aunt Hope was snapping random pictures of Chucks uniform and of him and I LOVE them ALL...it was such a good idea on her part....Thanks Aunt Hope for always being so willing to snap pictures of my family...I don't know what we would do without you...LOVE YOU!!!










1 comment: