Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ooopsss

12-12-2011
On this particular day the boys had asked to go outside and ride bikes...
I was in the middle of something and told them they had to wait...
Not even 2 minutes later I look over at Odin and find him like this
He had totally passed out on the couch with his helmet on and everything...Poor kid was so tired and of course I had to laugh and take a picture of how cute he is...
And as I am sitting on the couch finishing what I needed to I could hear Cort behind me somewhere playing with his toy gun...so I thought as soon as I was done then I could take him out side...I kept asking what he was doing and never got an answer so I got worried and decided to look behind me and couldn't see him...so I got up to look for him and this is how I found him...
He had passed out on the floor underneath the kitchen table...
he had his gun in his hand and kept moving it so I thought he was playing-which he was playing with the gun in his sleep...it was so funny...
to say the least we didn't go outside but I got done and laid down myself and slept too...

No comments:

Post a Comment