Saturday, March 3, 2012

Odins School Treats for Christmas


Odin helped me make these cute choo-choo trains for all his classmates in school...
He Loved helping and the kids thought his Christmas gift was pretty cool...






And then I made these for all the teachers and all the helpers at his school...
I have all these glass baby food jars and didn't want to throw them away so I went on the GREAT website pinterest and typed in glass baby food jars and I saw that someone had made Jack-O-Laterns out of theirs and so I thought I would make little snowmen...
I think they turned out pretty cute...and the school LOVED them...


And then I also got this idea off of pinterest and so I made the teachers and the helpers these too...
and they turned out pretty cute...
before I wrote "No. 2 Pencil" on them I asked everyone what they thought they were...
Odin and Cort thought they were rocket ships...
but no one else guessed a pencil...
Oh well-the teachers still liked them so that is all that matters :)
And then I put them all together in these little boxes for all the helpers at Odin's School...
he was very excited to give them to his teachers and aides...

No comments:

Post a Comment