Saturday, March 3, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve was spent with my family at my Aunt Hopes house...it is always fun when we are all together...we played games and ate a LOT of food and of course had our talent show...it is always a GREAT NIGHT!!!!







I love the two pictures of Odin and Bridger...they are best buddies and have so much fun together...I hope they are always close growing up...
At the end of the talent show my Aunt had put in a DVD and pushed play and I was watching the tv to see what was going on and on the screen popped up my sister Brooke who is away serving her mission and the music I sent her on a CD started playing and it was the song "I hope they call me on a mission" and her and her companion danced and sang to the song...
we had no idea it was going to happen cause she had been planning the surprise with my Aunt Hope...
as soon as I saw her on the TV I started bawling and screamed and then my Mom looked up and saw what was happening and she started bawling...it was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVE surprise EVER!!!!!
I miss her so much and it was so perfect to see her and know she was doing good...
If I can figure out how to put the videos on here I will up load them for everyone to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment