Saturday, March 31, 2012

January Catch ups 2012

January 16, 2012
Liam enjoying some YUMMY spaghetti....got to love the stage of learning to feed yourself...




January 12Th, 2012
Little man Liam is teething and he is drooling so bad that I decided to put a wash cloth in the back of his pants so there was something always handy for me to wipe his little face up...




January 9Th, 2012
My little man Liam....he is growing up so fast and he is so funny...he is the sweetest boy ever...







January 9Th, 2012
Daddy decided to help Liam wrestle his bigger brothers...Chuck threw the two older boys down and then put Liam on top of them so he was the winner....they all thought it was pretty darn funny...

January 9Th, 2012
Liam going for a ride in the dump truck....he is the cutest thing ever...


January 4Th, 2012
MMMMMMM....Costco Pizza....we love Costco Pizza...the pizza slice is almost as big as Cort...







January 4Th, 2012
I love these 3 little boys...they make me smile all the time and I especially love when they get along and play together and laugh and enjoy each others company...



January 1st, 2012
Uncle Dan gave Liam some Black Licorice....and then he walked away....Liam enjoyed it but I didn't enjoy cleaning him up...hee hee...I guess that is what Uncles are for right...

No comments:

Post a Comment