Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chuck comes HOME!!!!

12-14-2011
Chuck FINALLY comes HOME after
192 DAYS
not that I was keeping track or anything :)
He flew into the St. George Airport and the boys and I were so excited to see him...
it was a BIG DAY for us and the BEST Christmas Present EVER!!!


This is everyone waiting up stairs at the airport for the airplane to come in...the excitement in the room was almost unbearable...



Our First Sight of him downstairs was so exciting...I started bawling like the biggest baby ever :)
I even kind of got in trouble by the security guard guy cause I went in to Chuck cause he wasn't walking fast enough to us but it was well worth it...
I think one of my favorite moments was when Liam saw him for the first time...his little face showed such confusion cause he could touch his daddy and he was only used to seeing him on a computer screen...so it was so funny and cute to see him keep reaching out and touching him...
Odin was a little shy just cause of the crowd of people there with us...all he wanted was his daddy, a happy meal and to watch the "blue people" (aka Smurfs) movie with his daddy...
And Cort has such a short attention span that once he got hugs in he just ran around to everyone else playing...
overall it was GREAT getting him Home with US where he belongs :)




No comments:

Post a Comment