Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Penny Update...


I am sorry it has taken me so long to update everyone on the penny...most of you already know but just in case you don't...we went to the Doctor a week later (Wednesday) and they took another X-Ray and the penny was gone....so he must have passed it and I missed it...not that I was digging through his diapers anyway...so Odin is O.K. and hopefully he learned his lesson but I have a feeling he hasn't-that was all just the beginning of my adventures I am going to get from him...he is a CHARACTER...and I probably wouldn't change a thing about him...he keeps my heart beating and my legs a runnin' and my belly giggling in laughter...he is a cutie pie...and a monkey boy...thanks for all the comments on what everyone else has gone through...glad to know I am not the only one and that a penny really isn't that bad...

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't "sift" through the poo either! Yuck! Glad he's o.k. :D

    ReplyDelete