Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Sister Brookie....

Yesterday was my sisters birthday...She turned the BIG 21....I was sick and had a sick little boy and didn't get on the computer to post anything...so today is her blog day...
She is a GREAT little sister and a GREAT AUNTIE BROOKIE...she loves her Niece and Nephews...she spoils them rotten...she has always had a GREAT sense of humor and is quick witted-just like my Mom and Grandpa and Aunts...which I am always jealous of...she is a BEAUTIFUL person inside and out-which I am also jealous of...she always knows when to stop by and give me a good laugh or just give me a break....she always has Great Advice...and she is always a GREAT Example to everyone around her...she is a Leader and not a Follower...she doesn't let anyone make her feel bad or control her...she is very Confident and Loving and Caring...she is a very talented person and loves to share them with others...the two talents I take advantage of are Cake decorating and Photography...she is fabulous at both and I ask her to do those two things all the time...she is a GREAT SISTER and anyone that knows her knows how right I am...
I hope she had a GREAT 21st Birthday!!!
WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE BROOKIE (Or "IE" as Odin would say it)....
LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she a GREAT gal. Quite possibly my favorite niece.... errrr...... or second ;) LOVE YA BROOKIE!!!

    ReplyDelete