Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When we stayed in Las Vegas at the J.W. Marriott...it was such a nice suite...
you opened the door and there was a hallway and to your immediate right was a bathroom and also a little farther down the hall was the fridge and coffee stuff and water and sink...


then you walk through the entry way and you are in the bedroom/front room kind of place...they had a big "L" shaped couch and a table and desk and in the middle of the room is the BIG T.V. Armour and you could open it on both sides and turn the T.V. either to face the couch or face your bed...
then the bathroom was HUGE and had a toilet and a bidet....then a BIG shower and a BIG tub and a BIG closet with nice comfy robes...
and there were also balcony doors that you could open and look out over the garden walk ways...
it was the coolest room...I wanted to stay there forever...


Having a Bidet in our bathroom I got to thinking...I am not really sure how this thing works and NO I did not try to figure it out either but I did get to thinking of all the things my kids would use it for...

Maybe they would think it was their own personal drinking fountain???


Or Maybe they would think it was a sink just their size for after they go potty on the toilet??


There are so many things my crazy boys would have done with this Bidet but good thing they weren't there and the more I talked about the stuff they would have done the more grossed out Chuck got...he didn't even want to take pictures of me with it and I thought it was hilarious...I was thinking like the inner child I am...

ENJOY!!!!

2 comments: