Saturday, September 11, 2010

18 WEEKS


Sweet Potato-Sweet Potato

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

I am not sure if what I feel is the baby or gas bubbles or hungry growling empty belly movements...I know it is my third and you would think I would know by now but I am never for sure until I can feel that baby for sure kicking me...the light movements I am never sure about...and plus my kids like to do things a little later then normal as you could tell by hearing the heart beat...I can't wait till everyone can feel this little one moving...I am curious to see what Odin and Cort think about it...everything is moving right along and I am hanging in there...

1 comment: