Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I wanted to post a couple of funny things I want to remember from Christinas Wedding...
There were a lot of memorable moments and we got to know Devin and Christina from other peoples prospective and hear some fun stories from their friends and family...if any Family or Friends had something they wanted to share they would stand up and share a funny moment or embarrassing moment from knowing Devin and Christina...it was kind of like a roast...but these two things that I found pretty funny are not things that were shared with everyone but they were so funny to me I want to remember them...

1. Christina informed us all before the wedding that it would be casual wear but nice casual...so I thought I would just wear what I would wear to church on Sunday and then we would buy Chuck a polo short or something to wear with his jeans...so Chuck went shopping himself when he was in Salt Lake at work and sent me a picture of the shirt and I said it looked fine and so did his sister Christina...so at the wedding some how our clothes got brought up and Chuck, Gary and Bobby compared their shirts...not compared in style but compared in price...Chuck bought his at Wal-Mart for 5 dollars and Gary bought his at a Thrift Store for I think he said 3 dollars and Bobby bought his at a Thrift Store for 1 dollar...they were so proud of themselves for finding nice shirts for such a cheap price...and watching them compare was hilarious...

2. This was the first time Heathers Boyfriend Jerry was meeting the family and so we were sitting at the table talking and he asked the brothers what their age order was and Gary was so quick to respond and he said "Well you can tell our age order by the amount of hair we have...you see Chuck is the oldest cause he has the least amount of hair, then it goes me and then it goes Bobby because he has the most hair." I started laughing so hard because it is so true and Gary was so quick to say it...I laughed and still laugh every time I think of him saying that...

No comments:

Post a Comment