Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Devin and Christina Luzod Wedding


Chucks Sister Christina got married last weekend in Las Vegas and Chuck was able to come home so we could attend her wedding together...
It was such a fun wedding...Christina and Devin have been dating for a long time and moved in together a little while ago...neither of them wanted to get married but we all knew they would be Together Forever...but Devin changed his mind and decided he wanted to put a ring on that finger...so we couldn't be more happy for them...they are perfect for each other and love each other so very much...
They decided to make it a small intimate
gathering and also decided no kids allowed...they wanted it to be a Husband and Wife event instead of a Mommy and Daddy event...so why not take advantage and leave the kids at my Moms and make it a weekend for Chuck and I...
We got a killer deal on a WAY nice Hotel in Las Vegas-J.W. Marriott....and we left the kids with my Mom and Dad on Saturday
and took off to Las Vegas...and we came back home on Sunday...so it was a really quick trip but so much fun...


This is where I spent most of my day on Saturday...My poor hubby is not a sun or water person at all...he is in the sun for a minute and gets burnt...got to love being a red head...and he doesn't like water unless he has his boys to throw around...so he lounged in our nice Suite-that is
right they even upgraded us to a Suite-and I lounged by the pool...it was so much fun...

Then later that night was Christina and Devin
s Wedding...they celebrated at their favorite French Restaurant and served a 3 course meal and lots of wine and champagne...Chuck and I had neither but it was fun to watch the other people drink it up...and it was just a nice small gathering of those who love Christina and Devin and were so happy to celebrate with them...I didn't take my camera in because I thought it would be in the way and that was dumb of me but I stole these pictures from other family members who took their cameras...


(The beautiful Bride Christin
a.)

(I took this one with my cell phone...sorry not so goo
d...
Christina and Devin during the Ceremony.)


(Most of the family that was there...
I missed a picture of Chuck-my father-in-law and Bobby-my brother-in-law.)



Us Taylor Sisters...
(left to right) Brittney, Heather, Christina and Me.



The Whole Taylor Crew with Grandma Gray...
the last time all the Taylors were together was at Grandma Hopkins Funeral so it was nice to get them all together again...
(left to right from top) Bobby, Grandma Gray, Chuck, Gary, Christina, Heather,
and the Front Bottom are the Proud Parents of this Crazy Bunch-Chuck and April Taylor.

Gary had done this crazy tongue picture and so then he wanted one of all of the siblings doing a crazy tongue picture...so this is what we got...they all crack me up...
Left to Right (also Oldest to Youngest) Heather, Chuck, Gary, Bobby, Christina.




No comments:

Post a Comment