Monday, September 6, 2010

17 WEEKS

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

1. This week my baby is an Onion...or wait the size of an onion...Maybe that is why the heartburn has flared back up...it went down for a little while there and I thought "oh maybe it will go away"...Nope thought wrong...it has came back in full force...YEAH!!!!



2. Yes still sick but again hanging in there...



3. I feel like I am showing but most people probably look at me and are thinking "is she putting on some weight?"



other then those few things I can't think of much else that has changed...sorry maybe more next week...

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Heartburn means hair... probably just wishful thinking though lol. Glad you are hanging in there. If you feel like you are going to pull your hair out - call me and we can go exercise the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! The "fat chick" stage!!!! Lucky you!!!! Good for me, everyone knows I've been in that stage for about 5 years now... no pressure!!!!! I think you're as beautiful as ever and you're totally rocking this pregnancy thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete