Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Randoms....

Here are some Random Pictures to catch up on...
ENJOY!!!!

This is Odin enjoying the slides at the 4th of July celebrations...Bridger was too fast for me to get a picture of him...


I wanted to see if Odin could ride his bike to the park down the street from us...he did a Great job on the way there and then on the way back it was a little tougher...the way there was slightly down hill so on the way back it was an up hill ride...his legs were pretty tired when he got home but he did a Great job...strong little man...


These two had a lot of fun together...Keely can talk a lot better then Odin but she still understood everything he was saying...they were so cute together...



We have a neighbor that we call Grandma Jeanette...she treats my kids like they are her own grandchildren and my boys LOVE her...Odin went around our complex and helped her pick up trash and she gave the boys some Chocolate Creamies...they LOVED them and I followed them around wiping up all the drippings...




My Cute Boys enjoying their morning milk...they have about 3 glasses every morning...I hope they have strong bones because of it...I love how Cort had to go sit by his brother to drink his milk...definitely a picture moment...


Some random pictures from the Osness Reunion...Cort figured out he could reach stuff on the edge of the food table and there happened to be some sugar cookies on the one end...he got 3 before I figured out what he was doing...not a happy boy when I moved them...


After torturing him at the 4th of July celebrations and him being such a trooper in the heat we had to reward him with a SpongeBob Popsicle...he LOVED it...


BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!
Odin and Bridger above in the train ride
Cort and Noah in the bottom sitting in the stroller playing with a balloon...
I love all these boys so much and I am so glad they have each other...


Mini Doughnuts at the 4th of July celebrations...they are so addicting...


Cort LOVES riding this bike at Nana's house and I love watching him ride it...he is just so dang cute...I absolutely love him more and more every day..

No comments:

Post a Comment