Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Husband of Mine

Today was my wonderful husbands birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!!!
he turned 28...he even took a day off wor
k and just hung out at home with us...and then he made his own birthday dinner...he really wanted steaks so I said okie dokie and he bar-b-qued them up...I did make him breakfast though...I made Biscuits and Gravy... My husband is such a good man and I am so lucky to have him in my life...he is funny (even though he pretends not to be) and he is such a good Dad and sets such a good example for his boys...I am really really lucky to have him in our lives...He is also a Very Very hard worker and sacrifices a lot to provide for his family...We love any time we get to spend with him... He really likes the Simpsons so when I saw one of those singing cards that was a Simpsons one I couldn't resist...and again since the boys don't really understand Birthdays I had Odin put his hand prints on the card and I put Cort's foot prints on the card (he wouldn't unclench his fist)...so here are some pictures and I recorded what the card says inside because it is pretty funny...Chuck really liked it...We got a good smile out of him...



No comments:

Post a Comment