Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Osness Reunion

So on July 11th, 2009 we had our yearly Osness Reunion...that is my Great Grandparents on my dads side...it is so much fun to get together and see how the family has grown and eat lots of food and this year they had water games outside for the kids and that was a lot of fun...so here are some of the pictures I got at the Reunion... ENJOY!!!
They did a Talent show for the families while we were eating and hanging out and they asked for different aged kids for different programs and my niece Brooklyn went up for two of them and she was a little star...
This is my cousins, Laura Hirschi, little boy-Zake...he was born the day after Cort...we were racing to see who would have theirs first and I barely beat her...he is such a dang cutie pie and Brooklyn really wanted to hold him...it may not look like it in the pictures but she is just mad at me for taking pictures...
My Uncle Darwin made it down for the family reunion from Kansas...it is a two day drive for him...he brought 7 of his 8 kids...his oldest and wifey had to work so they weren't able to make it...we had so much fun with them...and we wish they lived closer...they are the cutest dang kids and the funniest people ever...we love you guys so much...this is my Dad and Darwin hanging out and watching the kids play in the water...
So when I started working at Roberts Crafts my mom would come and get Odin and watch him until Chuck got off work...so Odin was at my moms house 3 or 4 times a week...he became very, very, very, and did I say VERY attached to his Nana...so whenever she is with us anywhere he is attached to her hip...he won't go to anyone...it is pretty funny...at least we know he loves her...if you look closely at the water pictures Odin is not far from my mom in any of them...good thing she is a good sport and loves him so much...maybe that is another reason he does't leave her side, she gives in to his pouty lips and little eyes everytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment