Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Sister-In-Law: Lacey Barnum

Today is the birthday of my sister-in-law
Lacey Barnum
...
she has been such a blessing in our families lives...she has brought such joy and happiness to my Brother Brandon and she brings out the good in him...she gave us the first grandchild on the Barnum side, Brooklyn, and then she also has a little boy, Leland, who is 3 days older then Odin and I loved being pregnant at the same time as her and I love watching her as a mom and learning from her...she is such a GREAT Mom...and she always has Great Advice for me...I look up to her more then she will ever know...she is such a shining star...I hope that her birthday is a GREAT ONE...because if anyone deserves it she does...
I love you Lacey and I am so glad you are a part of our family...
P.S.
I can't wait to see you guys in a 19 days...it will be such a GREAT DAY...and I am so proud of you for making this decision to be baptized for yourself and for being in tune to feel of the spirit so much and to know that what you are doing is right...thank you for being such a good example to all those around you...LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How freaking lucky are we? I can just give a big AMEN to everything you said. She really is fabulous in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words about me...you made my cry like a big baby...love ya

    ReplyDelete