Thursday, August 18, 2011

May 2011


The month of May for us was pretty much a Month to make memories and enjoy time as a family because Chuck would be leaving us to serve on Active Duty in the Army...so we made the best of our time and made sure the boys had LOTS of fun with their Daddy before he left us for a Very Long Year....Enjoy!!


May 3rd, 2011





May 5th, 2011
My Three Boys




May 7th, 2011
My Sister-in-Law Christina and her husband Devin invited us all to their home in Las Vegas for a swim party and lots of yummy food cause it was the only day we all had free to spend time with Chuck before he shipped out...I had so much fun and forgot what the party was all about until we went to leave and Christina hugged her brother and started crying....she is the sweetest girl ever and she loves her brother so very much and I always bawl like a baby when I see her cry...
Thanks so much Christina and Devin for letting us all invade your beautiful home and for throwing such a GREAT party...love you.




May 9th, 2011




May 11th, 2011
Who ever invented these lovely bubble guns is my Hero because my boys could play with them for HOURS and they love them...Thanks Bubble gun inventor.




May 11th, 2011
Chuck hates when I put the boys in the pink shirt Cort is wearing cause it is pink but it was so handsome on Odin and now look how handsome Cort is in it...I love when my boys wear these cute polo shirts and look so grown up.




May 12th, 2011
This day we all went and had dinner with Grandma Barnum and the older boys really wanted to hold little man Liam so I had to get some pictures...they are so dang cute.




May 12th, 2o11
This kid CRACKS me up with his crazy faces...
I love you Cort!!



May 12th, 2011
Liam was hungry-I guess and so he decided to try and get food out of Aunt Brookies cheeks...it was so funny to watch and she said it tickled so bad...




May 13th, 2011
Playing at the Main Street Water Park
The boys don't like it very much when we get there but once we get them in the water and having fun then they start to enjoy things and make it all worth going...and we LOVE going to Judds afterwards for "breadsticks and sauce and a treat" as Odin and Cort like to say.





May 17th, 2011
My Funny Man Odin.

No comments:

Post a Comment