Friday, August 19, 2011

End of May 2011

May 22nd, 2011
This was at the party after Brooke spoke in church about leaving on her mission to Independence Missouri. She did a GREAT job on her talk and we love her so much.






May 24th, 2011
My Littlest Brother Graduated High School.
The last of the Barnum Kids to Graduate and it is so weird cause I still think of him as my little baby brother and he should only be 4 years old...where does the time go...
Way to go Matt and Congrats!!!






May 25th, 2011
It is Odins actual Birthday and we did have some presents for him to open that day too...he got some outdoor chalk and new slippers and some new games for his iXL...he was one happy camper...
Happy Birthday Odin.
We took him to Anti-Gravity that morning for his birthday and had a Blast I will put pictures on of that later...for those who don't know it is a room full of trampolines...wall to wall trampolines and we went crazy all over them...it was a blast...
and then later that night we went to Grandpa and Grandma Taylors swimming and had a bar-b-que and birthday cake...
it was a GREAT day for our 4 year old...YAY!!!





May 26th, 2011
My favorite picture of Liam is the one on the right where he is laughing...I got lucky when I snapped the picture and I LOVE IT!!!!




May 27th, 2011
My Oldest Handsome Boy-My Hubby and My Youngest Handsome Boy-Liam.




May 29th, 2011
I never thought I would be able to do dress up with boys but I can every Sunday...



No comments:

Post a Comment