Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Making Memories

Whenever Chuck is home for a couple of days to visit I am always trying to think of something fun to do as a family so the boys will have lots of memories of fun times with Dad instead of him always being away for work...so this time I thought it would be fun to make some cookies with the play-dough cookie dough I got from my Moms Alison Pantry...this was a Big deal for me because I don't do good with messy ideas but Odin LOVED every minute of it so it was well worth it...Cort on the other hand did not have so much fun...We kept trying to get him to stand up on the chair so he could reach stuff and see what he was doing but he just kept sitting back down and then would be mad because he couldn't do anything...so we finally gave up with him and put him down for a nap...



After we were done and I was cleaning up and baking the cookies this is what Odin and Chuck did...SLEEP...oh how I wish I could have joined them but that didn't happen...oh well at least I know they had fun and were tired afterwords...I love making Memories with my Boys...


No comments:

Post a Comment