Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Save the Cherubs




I have an Uncle and Aunt who had a little boy that was born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)...
CDH effects a child every 10 minutes but unfortunately a lot of people don't know what it is or have never heard of it...
Over 600,000 babies since 2000 were born with CDH- and it killed 300,000 of them...
It is our job as families to get the word out about CDH...children with CDH are called Cherubs and in support of my Uncle and Aunt and their little man Tyler I want to bring awareness to our little Cherubs around the world...
Thank Goodness Tyler survived and has beaten all the odds...he is a miracle in our family and we love him so much...
Please take a few moments and read about CDH and also here is a video my Aunt Hope made about her experience with her son Tyler...
And if you have even a few more minutes you could post this in your blog and pass the word on...you never know who CDH is going to affect next...

Thank You!!!


http://www.savethecherubs.org/


1 comment:

  1. I love when my family steps up to the plate for us!!!! I am blessed to have you as my niece!!! Thank you!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete