Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Comparison Pictures...

I had my Aunt Hope scan some old pictures of me when I was little and I did some comparison pictures of me, Odin and Cort...looking at the pictures side by side I can definately see that they are my boys...Cort looks more like me then Odin...it is so fun to compare pictures because that is the only way I can see that they do look like me...My mom has been saying ever since Cort was born how she feels like she has gone back in time and it is me that she sees in him all the time...now that I have looked at the pictures I can see what she is talking about...
Hope you Enjoy!!!

 

  

 
We found the hat that the hospital put on Cort when he was born and my sister and I decided to torture Cort and we put it on him and took pictures...so here are the hospital pictures and then him at 10 months wearing the hat...hee hee...

 

 


P.S. if you click on the picture it should pull it up bigger so you can see the little ones better... :)

1 comment: