Sunday, March 21, 2010

Boys

Not to be prejudice or anything but seriously these are the dang cutest and handsome boys EVER!!!...
this was them getting ready to leave for church...
I could just eat them up they are so dang cute...






I love Sunday dinners with the Family...Today we had a big Bar-b-Que at Grandpa and Grandma Memmotts and of course Odin loved playing with the cousins...
This is how he looked when he was all done...


Yes his hands are BLACK...and he had a scrap on his elbow and his shirt wasn't really white anymore...to say the least he did get a bath that night for sure...and when I took a picture of his hands he said he wanted to take a picture of my dirty hands...I am sure they were not as dirty as his...

And of course at the Bar-b-Que Odin had to take some pictures of everyone...so here are some of his mad photo skills...funny thing: when he wants to take pictures he says "Mom, Eeesss" (aka Mom Cheese) because I always tell him to say cheese when I take his picture so he calls it a "Eeessss"




1 comment:

  1. I had a blast today!!!! I think it was just what the doctor ordered!!!!

    ReplyDelete