Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Favorite Time of Day...

This is my favorite time of day...

When we put Cort down for his morning nap (usually around 10 or 11)...Odin will grab his blanket and run upstairs to get on Mommies Bed...and he will yell for me to come up with him...and we lay in Mommies bed and watch cartoons and usually I fall asleep and sometimes he falls asleep and sometimes neither of us sleep and I just get to enjoy my time with the cuddle bug and Cort isn't there to get mad at me for not giving him my attention and I can just purely enjoy my Odin and Mommy time...
I sure love this boy and sometimes I lay in bed watching him and thinking to myself "How did I get so lucky?"...he is such an amazing little boy and he brings such spirit and spunk into this family...it is always amazing to me to just watch my little boys and think how they are a part of me and how words can not express how much I love them...
I thank my Heavenly Father every day for letting me raise his children and these choice spirits...Heavenly Father has some big plans for these little boys and I just hope I can prepare them for it all...




1 comment: