Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Sister-In-Law

Well yesterday was my sister-in-laws birthday and it was a bad night for Stetson so I didn't get to post this on her birthday but one day late isn't too bad...
She is such a cool lady and I am so glad to be a part of the same family as her...we definitely keep each other as sain as possible and she is such a good example of what a mom should be...she teaches me so much...we both have 2 little boys and they are so much fun and we keep each other posted on what is to come with the ages of these little men we are raising...she is always so loving and caring of everyone around her...she always calls to check in with me and make sure I am doing OK...she is such a good wife and I am always trying to be as good to my husband as she is to hers...she really is a good person thru and thru and I just love everything about her...I hope she had a good birthday and again I can't say enough how glad I am to have her as family...we lean on each other and talk to each other all the time and I don't know what I would do with out her...
We all love you Brittney and hope your day was GREAT!!!!
Brittney Taylor and her boys Brayton and Tristan.

No comments:

Post a Comment