Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Best Friend...

I just wanted to do a little quick blog before going to bed about my BEST FRIEND...it was her birthday today and I just want to let everyone know how GREAT she is...she has always been such a strong person and a good example and a good listener and a good talker and she is always honest and she always encourages everyone around her to be the best that they can be and she never complains (even though she has a lot that she could complain about) and she never asks why her or why anything-she just rolls with the punches and always comes out a stronger person and she makes everyone around her laugh and she never gives herself enough credit...I could really go on and on about all the good she does and all the good that she is...she really is the best friend anyone could ask for and I love her like my sister...and I always have loved her like a sister...and my family loves her like a sister and a daughter and a niece and a granddaughter...she is part of our family...I hope she had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!! and that she did something fabulous because she deserves it...I sure love you and so does rest of the fam-damily... love BrittneyBrandy Jessop
(sorry it is an old picture I don't have any recent ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment