Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Pictures

The weekend we had Stetson Blessed and celebrated Odin and Lelands 2nd Birthdays we got some family pictures done...since we were all together as a family and it had been a year or so since we had last done pictures...so my Aunt Hope took some family pictures...she does such a good job and she puts up with the boys crap...the boys in our family hate taking pictures...so she is a good sport and tells them to Shut up or it will take longer...she is so funny...so here are some of the pictures...
Enjoy
!!!





3 comments:

  1. they turned out great...I like the one of you guys wear odin is running away from you, it's so candid and cute! I'm diggin the facial hair on chuck too. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hair cut! The pictures are great. Where were they taken? It's a great location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the family pictures!! I miss your family. When I am down in St. George next...(quite possibly this weekend)...I want to stop by and visit you.

    ReplyDelete