Friday, April 24, 2009

Update on Doctors Appointment

OK...so this little person is still in my belly and doesn't really want to come out...but the more I think about it I probably wouldn't want to come out either...Odin likes to hit my belly all the time and he doesn't like anyone to touch or talk to my belly and so I think this little person is afraid of the BIG BROTHER...if he is already hitting it then what else could be done if it doesn't have the protection of my belly...I have had a little talk with Odin about being nice but he just gives me the "stink eye"-that is what I like to call it...he tilts his head down and looks up at me with a glare-it is the funniest dang thing...
So the doctors appointment today went well...I am dilated to a 4 and about 80% thinned out and the baby is for sure head down and almost lined up but not quite there...so the plan is that if I haven't had it by Wednesday(29Th) I am scheduled to be induced....so we will see this little boy or girl for sure next Wednesday or Thursday...that is pretty exciting...
Other then that not much else is going on...we are all just playing the waiting game...
I will keep everyone posted and can't wait to see everyone next week and introduce them to the newest Taylor...

1 comment:

  1. congrats on baby #2 i just herd and i am so happy for you guys love you both and hope to see you in the next couple of days

    ReplyDelete