Friday, April 17, 2009

Doctors Appointment

OK so my Doctors Appointment was today and I am definitely an easy 2 in dilation...really soft and pretty much all the way thinned out. What does that mean???? Well I could go anytime or I could be like that for a little longer. My doctor left to go out of town this weekend with his family and won't be back until Sunday night-so I would really like to keep it in there at least that long but he kind of forgot he was leaving when he was checking me and stripped some of my membranes before he realized what he was doing-and boy am I in some pain. So I am really holding this little person in as long as possible and hoping that the pain is just from being checked and having an almost two year old jump on me a little too much. I will keep you posted.
Oh and also I am still sticking with the little person being a boy...at 38 weeks with Odin the heart beat was 140 and at this appointment (also 38 weeks) the heart beat was 135. I will be soooooo surprised if this comes out a girl. Let me know what you all think it is going to be.
Have a good weekend and watch for any news... :)

10 comments:

  1. i think it would be fun for you two to have a girl because then maybe one day the girls could catch up to the boys in this family lol well hopefully baby comes soon lol well love ya and give odin a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what your little persons name is and all that fun stuff! Good luck!

    *I think it's probably another boy and Sunday is Danielle's 15th birthday so you could totally have him then!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a 3 at this point with my daughter and also had my membranes stripped! I wouldn't totaly rule out girl. I didn't go into labor until 3 days later until my scheduled induction, but I was already in labor when I went in, and then I was a 5 and got my drugs early and sailed through the rest! I am not the type to be surpised so I knew what I was having, but I have to say the heart beat was pretty close, you would be surprised what a differance that can make in someone so small! Please let me know!
    Heather Excell Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude....your so going to have a baby soon!! AHHHH i cant wait....boy or girl....i'm going to LOVE ALL OVER THAT BABY!!! i cant wait brittney, i love you, your the best sister!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah the baby will be here soon! Boy or girl your baby will be cute just look at Odin! I am at a 3 plus and my doctor says I probably wont go any longer than another week and a half! I am so excited to see your new one - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i had Katie I did not know what she was and it was so fun good luck.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO! love you guys, I think of you everyday! I can't believe it's almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you Brit! Keep me in touch when your bundle shows up. Odin is a spitten' image of you. I wish I knew what you were having though so I could go shopping. I love baby shopping since I don't have one of my own to spoil. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete