Friday, March 13, 2009

For the Family...

Ok so I have been trying to figure out how to keep family up to date with our family since I haven't been able to e-mail pictures like I used to and my sister gave me the idea to start a family blog...so then all our family members have to do is bookmark our page and log on and see pictures and read about updates...so I said that sounded like a good idea and I picked a name and set it up and then gave her the log on information so she could make my page all cute and show me what to do...that was a mistake...hee hee...so she posted the first blog on here and pretended to be me...I have a feeling that she will be periodically doing silly things like this but at least it will keep everyone entertained....so I hope all you family members will enjoy this and hopefully it will work for you and you can see us Taylors growing big and strong (but most of us just big :)...and feel free to leave comments and I will keep you updated on how things are going (since I suck at just picking up the phone)...we love you all and really hope you enjoy this page of updates...
love you all Brittney, Chuck, and Odin...

No comments:

Post a Comment