Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jesus Wants me for a SUNBEAM...

My Little Boy is a Sunbeam this year...that is just CRAZY to me...I had to take a picture of him on his first Sunday as a Sunbeam (and Cort wanted his picture too)...He is growing up so fast and in the blink of an eye he will be 8 and be getting baptized, then be 19 and leaving on a mission, and then married and kids...it all comes so fast and I just want to freeze time...he is such a Good Boy and a Good Big Brother...
and we Love him and are so Proud of him Always and Forever...


He has only been to church as a Sunbeam 2 or 3 times this year...how sad is that...I was either sick or he was sick or Cort was sick and now we have a new baby and haven't been out with him either and since Chuck works out of town-if Mommy ain't going then no one is going...so hopefully we will get back to going here soon and he will get back to loving his new Big Boy Class...

No comments:

Post a Comment